Poster Images

After creating the mock poster, I became aware of the background shot I wanted to use, that being a skyline shot of London and with Charlie in the foreground stood on a ledge. I took this shot on our school premises, on the roof of the science block which had an overlooking, but distant view, of London. Below are some examples of the shots I took.







Where before in the mock poster I had Charlie facing in the other direction, I thought I would have him facing away from Robbie, as to create the tension and divide between the two characters like we see in the trailer. After taking the shots, I realised the background was too far away and the sky too dark to create a stand out poster. This lead me to rethinking the idea behind the background, and after speaking to my teacher I decided it was best to use a photo from the internet, as every other photo was my own, meaning it would not effect my mark.

EL